Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Statistics question

Featured Replies

I  sometimes see on box scores a category +/-  with a number attached. How is this compiled? What is it based on? Does it involve minutes played? Any info is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

43 minutes ago, Can'tcoach said:

I  sometimes see on box scores a category +/-  with a number attached. How is this compiled? What is it based on? Does it involve minutes played? Any info is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Basically the point differential when that player is in the game.  If I play 10 minutes what’s the score while I’m in the game.  My team scores 25 and they score 20 when I’m in the game then my +- is +5.

  • Author
8 minutes ago, cincydragons said:

Basically the point differential when that player is in the game.  If I play 10 minutes what’s the score while I’m in the game.  My team scores 25 and they score 20 when I’m in the game then my +- is +5.

Thanks again.

Very interesting and telling stat for coaches. Mom's and dads of HS players might need to see that lol.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.