Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 71 Ohio State 65

Featured Replies

  • Author
Just now, The Double Deuce said:

Zero Top 100 wins, and 3 of their opponents aren't in the Top 300...they've been eating applesauce for 2 weeks.  ?

LOL, I know man.

And eating applesauce, I laughed out loud. 

  • Author
On 11/22/2021 at 2:04 PM, theguru said:

The Cyclones are 4-0 but I agree the second game should be a test for all parties involved. 

 

On 11/22/2021 at 2:05 PM, The Double Deuce said:

Zero Top 100 wins, and 3 of their opponents aren't in the Top 300...they've been eating applesauce for 2 weeks.  ?

 

On 11/22/2021 at 2:07 PM, theguru said:

LOL, I know man.

And eating applesauce, I laughed out loud. 

The Cyclones feasted on some thick applesauce last night.

Kunkel was out sick.  I don't know any details but I don't think it has anything to do with COVID. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.