Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 73 Georgia 68

Featured Replies

Wes Miller and his Bearcats are now 2-0. UC built a 16 point lead but Georgia got hot from outside to makes things interesting the final 4 mins.

This team looks much different compared to the past two years.  Much better defensively. Way more intensity and effort at both ends. No alpha but a lot of really solid pieces to build on. 10 guys played at least 11 minutes and nobody played more than 29 minutes.

I have no clue how this season is going to play out but I've really liked what I've seen so far under this new staff. 

 

Screenshot_20211113-211603.png

  • Author

Former Tar Heels coming to support Wes. Pretty cool to see. 

Looking at that box score you have to wonder how UC won. Shot 40% from the floor and only 20% on 3's. Ouch. I don't see turnovers in that box score but I have to believe they forced a lot of turnovers by Georgia to help offset that poor shooting. Winning the rebounding and 15 offensive boards is a big help also.

  • Author
6 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Looking at that box score you have to wonder how UC won. Shot 40% from the floor and only 20% on 3's. Ouch. I don't see turnovers in that box score but I have to believe they forced a lot of turnovers by Georgia to help offset that poor shooting. Winning the rebounding and 15 offensive boards is a big help also.

Georgia 13 TO's 

Cincinnati 7 TO's

UC defense was the difference last night. They flat out got after it at that end of the floor. Everything was contested around the rim.

 

  • Author

Screenshot_20211114-060111.png

  • Author

 

  • Author

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.