Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Allen Odd Man out?

Featured Replies

On 11/1/2021 at 2:33 PM, The Flea Market said:

With all of the new talent at UK I see Allen as one that will not have much PT?  Toppin and Mintz also will have fewer minutes.   Look for two to leave by Christmas?

I do agree that I think we could probably see someone transfer, but not the two you mentioned. Mintz may not play 30 plus minutes this year, but he is still going to be a main contributor with 20 to 25 minutes a game. Then I think you are completely underselling Toppin. He is one of the most athletic guys on the team, had a very good mid range game last year, and should have a better outside shot this year. I think he will end up being one of their better players actually. 
 

The guys that I think will struggle for minutes is Ware and Hopkins. I think Collins and Allen both get minutes. Allen will be a 10 to 15 minute guy, and more some games if he has the hot hand. Collins is a guy who will get minutes early in the year because of his blocking ability and potential. 
 

 

  • Author

How did he do last night? He had 46 in pre game warmup!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.