Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brossart/Boyle County Predictions 12/27

Featured Replies

Any thoughts?

 

I know nothing about Boyle County.

 

Brossart has a solid inside game and very good guards that take care of the ball. Brossart has decent size at each position. Thier defense is their best attribute, however they are scoring the ball at a better clip this year.

 

Now it's someone elses turn to fill me in on Boyle County.

 

I'll give my prediction after I hear a little bit about Boyle.

  • Author

Must not be too many Boyle County fans on BGP.:rolleyes:

:D I have no idea how good Boyle County is but I will say brossart by 7.:D

Boyle has one of the best players in the 12th region. Spencer Perrin is thought of by many to be one of the best athletes in the state. I know there are a lot of college coaches that are after him as we speak! He is their primary scoring threat. They have another guard in Christian Williams who can score from the outside but is mainly a slasher. They also have last years state coach of the year on the sidelines. Never an easy game with Boyle.

  • Author

Based on the above post, I'll take Brossart by 4. This could be thier first real "test" of the year.

 

They sound athletic, Brossart struggles with athletism at times.

 

Brossart - 57

Boyle - 53

What time is the game. Mustang will you be doing the broadcast?

It is halftime now no broadcast because of connection problems

Mustang not able to get out with a broadcast. Brossart up 26-22 at half.

Thanks. Keep the updates coming when you can.

BB 35 boyle 25 3:00 3rd quarter

 

 

 

 

;

BBHS 43-32 5:00 to play in 4th

BB 46-32 4:30 to go

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.