Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PFF's NFL Power Rankings for the 2021 NFL Season

Featured Replies

I'd be curious to see what some others might think about the power rankings based on the Bengals but any team you want to discuss would be great as well. I personally think the Bengals could be a few spots higher maybe as high as 23 or 24. I also think that the Chargers are a little low and I think the Falcons are a little high. What does anyone else think. The highest graded Bengal is Safety Jessie Bates III. The link to the rankings is below.

 

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-power-rankings-for-the-2021-nfl-season

45 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I'd be curious to see what some others might think about the power rankings based on the Bengals but any team you want to discuss would be great as well. I personally think the Bengals could be a few spots higher maybe as high as 23 or 24. I also think that the Chargers are a little low and I think the Falcons are a little high. What does anyone else think. The highest graded Bengal is Safety Jessie Bates III. The link to the rankings is below.

 

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-power-rankings-for-the-2021-nfl-season

Meh.  Let the Bengals prove that they deserve to be higher by winning on the field.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.