Russell 61 Boone County 56

FBALL

Great game. #5 for Boone getting into foul trouble killed Boone. He got early fouls and didnt get to play much at all. Russell was up 16 going into the 4th. #5 got to play the 4th and the Rebels cut the lead to 3 or 4. He then fouled out and Russell won. Vanhoose and Robinson played well tonight. Also Blair controlled the tempo for Devils.

This was the best game of the year so far for Russell, they knew they were playing a good team and answered the challenge, they jumped out 9-0 and

4 points was the closest Boone got the rest of the game, everyone that played contributed for Russell and Scott Gill was player of the game:thumb:

This was the best game of the year so far for Russell, they knew they were playing a good team and answered the challenge, they jumped out 9-0 and

I have only seen the games that Russell has played in this tourney but I agree, tonight they were the team that I thought they were by all the press and comments on them. Russell honestly did not impress me that much in their other games but tonight they certainly did.:thumb: