2021 Kentucky Dream Mile

On 4/21/2021 at 6:21 PM, Tigerpride94 said:

Even though one would be "moving up" and the other "moving down" from their preferred distances, I really like Cade Flatt and Ciara O'Shea in these races. 

I think Conner Hayes likes to get out front and stretch a lead. He'll need to. If Flatt is anywhere close in the last 200, one of the nation's best young 800 runners can reel anyone in - nobody else in the field has sub 49 second 400 meter speed.

O'Shea's going to have to do what she does in Cross Country, get out front fast, then crush the field. I'm a little concerned if she gets caught in a slower tactical race, as she may not have the physicality to work through a pack.

@Tigerpride94, can you please tell us about livestreaming tomorrow night, or tape delay viewing options?

2 hours ago, Runcible Owl said:

Even though one would be "moving up" and the other "moving down" from their preferred distances, I really like Cade Flatt and Ciara O'Shea in these races. 

I think Conner Hayes likes to get out front and stretch a lead. He'll need to. If Flatt is anywhere close in the last 200, one of the nation's best young 800 runners can reel anyone in - nobody else in the field has sub 49 second 400 meter speed.

O'Shea's going to have to do what she does in Cross Country, get out front fast, then crush the field. I'm a little concerned if she gets caught in a slower tactical race, as she may not have the physicality to work through a pack.

@Tigerpride94, can you please tell us about livestreaming tomorrow night, or tape delay viewing options?

Nolan Hester held off Cade Flatt in indoor 1500m this season. Will be interesting if can do it again. Hester runs on 4X400 relay team so has some speed. I think any of the top 5 can win this. Going to be exciting finish for sure.