Look Out For These Players From The Mountians Next Year

pallex32

Colby Fugate, Chris Jackson, Channing Fugate, Nick Noble, Ben Allex, and Jade Haddix, Chris Spicer, Huston Noble, Scott Baley, Ryan Allen, Wes Epperson from Breathitt County are going to have huge impacts for the bobcats next year. These guys are as hungry of guys i have ever scene. These player i beleive will carry the team on their back. Colby, Chirs, Wes are seniors. Ryan, Scott, Huston, Chris S. are Juniors. Channing, Ben, and Jade are goin to be sophmores. These players names are going to be thrown around for alot next year.:thumb:

Colby Fugate, Chris Jackson, Channing Fugate, Nick Noble, Ben Allex, and Jade Haddix, Chris Spicer, Huston Noble, Scott Baley, Ryan Allen, Wes Epperson from Breathitt County are going to have huge impacts for the bobcats next year. These guys are as hungry of guys i have ever scene. These player i beleive will carry the team on their back. Colby, Chirs, Wes are seniors. Ryan, Scott, Huston, Chris S. are Juniors. Channing, Ben, and Jade are goin to be sophmores. These players names are going to be thrown around for alot next year.:thumb:

Send them to KFC they have a great Buffet there and the type of food they serve is a good cure for hunger.:thumb:

Good luck to the Breathitt next season.