12th Region Top 10 rankings (Dec. 18)

hector

McCreary won last night by 20 + points which is a violation of the requirements to be ranked 17th in the region. Therefore I am forced to move them up to 15th at this time in which Southwestern will become the 17th ranked team behind 16th ranked somerset. KSD will remain 14th.;)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think they're the favorite of the 48th, even though that might be a little biased. The top three of the 48th could end up in any order between S'western, Wayne, and McCreary. Whoever gets the #1 seed is a lock for the region tournament. I think McCreary will make the region tournament, but I have no idea who the other team will be. McCreary lost to Wayne, who lost to Southwestern, who lost to Casey, who lost to Pulaski, who lost to McCreary, so this is a wide-open region.

They've won by an average of 16.75ppg, but they've also lost by an average of 7ppg.

And... McCreary got better as the season went on last year, and should do the same this year, especially with the addition of Bartley.

I would like to argue with you on McCreary being better than SW but after watching SW against East, I have to agree with you. They were so soft that night that I dont think they could have beaten Meece Middle School.

I agree that the one seed will make it to the region.

On paper it should be SW & McCreary out of the 48th.

But Whoever gets Wayne in the Dist. had better bring their A game. I think Wayne is still a year away. But without a doubt Wayne is the Favorite next year.

McCreary will get better as the season goes on with Bartley.

But as history has shown, Schulz coached teams from the past are always vastly improved by tournament time.

March should fun.

I was thinking the same thing about Cumberland. I think if Bartley is playing, they're still favored in every game. Scott County, TN was an alright team last year and I haven't seen them this season. I've seen every team except Henry, Bethlehem, Barbourville, and Cumberland County, and most people expected McCreary to beat Cumberland Co. by double-digits, and hopefully if they meet in the tournament, they will.

And I would assume McCreary would be in the easier side of the bracket.

Somerset has really went downhill the past couple of games, haven't they? A loss to winless Rockcastle and losing by 10 at Barbourville. We need that Somerset fan on here to tell us what is going on with the Jumpers.

Do not understand the Barbourville loss, but I think they overlooked Rock and had a bad shooting night , something like 2-26 from the 3 point line.

I was thinking the same thing about Cumberland. I think if Bartley is playing, they're still favored in every game. Scott County, TN was an alright team last year and I haven't seen them this season. I've seen every team except Henry, Bethlehem, Barbourville, and Cumberland County, and most people expected McCreary to beat Cumberland Co. by double-digits, and hopefully if they meet in the tournament, they will.

And I would assume McCreary would be in the easier side of the bracket.

I can guarantee that:thumb: