Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guard vs. Big Man

Featured Replies

I'm pretty sure this thread is started each basketball season, but I was arguing with my buddies a few nights ago about which player they would chose to have on their team. A great guard or a dominating big man down low. Whats your opinion ?

  • Author

By the way, I personally would chose a big physical center over a quick guard anyday. Especially at the high school level.

By the way, I personally would chose a big physical center over a quick guard anyday. Especially at the high school level.

Are you saying you would take Patterson over O.J.? I would say most of the time you would be wise to do so, But these 2 came to mind as soon as i read this.

  • Author
Are you saying you would take Patterson over O.J.? I would say most of the time you would be wise to do so, But these 2 came to mind as soon as i read this.

 

 

Im not real sure about taking Patterson over Mayo. I can honestly say that I would take Bill Walker (former teammate) over OJ.

Im not real sure about taking Patterson over Mayo. I can honestly say that I would take Bill Walker (former teammate) over OJ.

I just went into a 2-3 zone tighter than hair in a biscuit you better burn a T.O.:banana:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.