Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin vs. Carroll

Featured Replies

Any thoughts? They both 0-2 in the district. Someone needs to have a big game.

Both of those teams two loses are from Henry and Owen.. I think Gallatin is much stronger and will win by ten or more!

Both of those teams two loses are from Henry and Owen.. I think Gallatin is much stronger and will win by ten or more!

 

I agree. Does anyone know if this district is playing 1 or 2 games to determine seeding for the district tournament?

Edmondson will be playing is this game

I thought Edmondson was ruled ineligible for this season

Nate was ruled eligible yesterday according to Coach Jones. District seeding is 2 games.

Gallatin should have a good game. The game will be broadcast by WIKI in Carrollton. The Girls game will be broadcast by Tri State Internet Sports.

Gallatin will get a huge boost with Edmondson and will take this one easy with a 20 point win.

I dont want to sound optomistic, but i think that edmenson may mess with the team chemistry on this team and how they play..! Just think about it.. He was always the star at all the schools he went to and he is going to try to get that spot light at gallatin too!! I hope that doesn't happen, but i think there is a really good chance that it can..

I dont want to sound optomistic, but i think that edmenson may mess with the team chemistry on this team and how they play..! Just think about it.. He was always the star at all the schools he went to and he is going to try to get that spot light at gallatin too!! I hope that doesn't happen, but i think there is a really good chance that it can..

 

I thought about that long and hard, too. You may be exactly right.

He was not always the star, he took a backseat to Jefferson, and Henderson at Holmes. (could be a reason to transfer)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.