The Masters - 2020

Really, really weird to not see the patrons at Augusta.  An early rain delay has really softened up the greens, so we're seeing quite a few scores under par.  Paul Casey is -7 with 2 or 3 holes to play.

Tiger's not too far back right now, sitting at -4 with 3 to play.

The surprise for me, is all the hype that surrounded Bryson DeChambeau and how he was just going to overpower the course.  So far, he's sitting in a tie for 31st, at even par.

1 minute ago, CincySportsFan said:

Really, really weird to not see the patrons at Augusta.  An early rain delay has really softened up the greens, so we're seeing quite a few scores under par.  Paul Casey is -7 with 2 or 3 holes to play.

Tiger's not too far back right now, sitting at -4 with 3 to play.

The surprise for me, is all the hype that surrounded Bryson DeChambeau and how he was just going to overpower the course.  So far, he's sitting in a tie for 31st, at even par.

DeChambeau has missed a few makeable putts and his accuracy has been off with the driver. I think it is possible for him to go low, but he is going to need to figure out his short game tomorrow. I know he is used to having green reading books which are not allowed at ANGC so that may be playing a factor.