Which head coaches have been at the most programs?

Kal Oakes just posted about newly-retired football coach Paul Rains on social media:

This was Paul's EIGHTH head coaching job. "I don't know if I own many state records, but I'm pretty sure I got that one."

We all know that there are a lot of coaches and their families that make sacrifices for them to be able to take new jobs elsewhere. I don't envy them for that part of the profession. Which other coaches around the state have made the rounds (for any sports)?

Rains was head football coach at Hazard, Montgomery County, Madison Central, Lexington Christian Academy, Mercer County, Letcher County Central, Paul Laurence Dunbar, and Great Crossing.

Johnny Poynter comes to mind...I know he has at least 4. Trimble County, Bourbon County, Bellevue, and Bath County.

Anyone else?

Rains was head football coach at Hazard, Montgomery County, Madison Central, Lexington Christian Academy, Mercer County, Letcher County Central, Paul Laurence Dunbar, and Great Crossing.

Johnny Poynter comes to mind...I know he has at least 4. Trimble County, Bourbon County, Bellevue, and Bath County.

Anyone else?

As I was yrying to come up with others, my thought was I doubt if any other football coach has been head coach at more than 4 schools. Perhaps more than 4 schools in other sports, especially basketball, but I doubt more than 4 schools for football.

As I was yrying to come up with others, my thought was I doubt if any other football coach has been head coach at more than 4 schools. Perhaps more than 4 schools in other sports, especially basketball, but I doubt more than 4 schools for football.

Larry French is on #6: Mercer County, Meade County, Lincoln County, Boyle County, Southwestern, and now Middlesboro.

Ray Graham is on #5: Rowan County, Harrison County, LexingtonChristian Academy, RowanCounty, Harrison County.

Dudley Hilton is on #5: Bell County, Bourbon County, Bell County, Taylor County, Bell County. That's got to be a record...most times being hired as the head coach at the same school.