Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Army 73 Navy 66

Featured Replies

This was one I missed because of work but I was able to DVR it, so I could watch after I got home. I know I am one of the few, who not only watch this one, I like it more than the football game between these two. Army (9-10, 4-4 Patriot) won their fourth game in a row and their third straight on the road. Tommy Funk (Warrington, PA) led Army with 26 points, 3 boards and 6 assists. Matt Wilson (Alexandria, KY) had 18 points and 5 boards. For Navy (11-8, 5-3 Conf) Cam Davis (Battlefield, MO) had a game high 26 points.

Good for Matt Wilson. He always seemed like a stand up kid in high school. Glad to see him doing well for Army!

Kelch kid from Navy and Simon Kenton was also dressed, but I believe he did not see action. His warm dunks were pretty nice, but then again he's like 7 foot tall. Lol!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.