Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sayre 66 Frankfort 53

Featured Replies

Any info? A little surprised by this one!

Frankfort had way to many turnovers and play laid back defense...

 

Still no leader on the team...

New coach, new system and this is the first time the starting 5 has been on the floor together for any amount of time. This is only the 2nd game of the season, let's show some patience please and support the FHS Panthers.

They won their first game w/o J.smith... he is a rebounding machine.

I'm surprised! I saw them against Berea, I still think they are headed in the right direction under the new coach!

I'm surprised! I saw them against Berea, I still think they are headed in the right direction under the new coach!

 

I agree.110%:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.