November 12, 20196 yr Drake (1-1) was held to 35.5% shooting tonight against Cincinnati (1-1) while the Bearcats hit 51.7% from the floor. Liam Robbins (Davenport, Iowa) led Drake with 12 points and 6 boards. Anthony Murphy (Griffith, IN) had 11 points and 3 boards. For the winners Jaevin Cumberland (Wilmington, OH) came off the bench to score 17 points. Chris Vogt (Mayfield, Ky) added 12 points and 3 boards and Chris McNeal (Jackson, TN) also added 12 points and 4 assist.
November 12, 20196 yr Thanks for the update. Watched a lot of this, and as good as Jarron looked during that stretch in the first half, he looked thoroughly disinterested the rest of the game -- and I'm sure some of that was the margin in the 2nd half. I still think this offense and Jarron is an odd fit, but I'm equally sure that both will adjust to the other as the season unfolds.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.