Something different... trying to reconnect with the WHY

ChiefSmoke

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 7.40.55 PM.png

We gave all our guys a wristband today for their favorite NFL team. The wristband is hopefully a reminder of when they were little and their love of the game began. Just trying to get our guys to enjoy football more... to remember it as a game and to be fun. It is not a job and it is not work. They will all be adults soon enough. This time in their life goes by really fast. Hopefully they will enjoy it as much as possible.

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 7.41.46 PM.png

There are times as a coach you have to fight to remember why you love football. The negatives can crowd out the fun and joy you had as a kid. I won't lie... I did this today as much for me as I did the kids. Nice to take a step back and remember what got all of us there in the first place and that football is great. I watched some old Viking highlights today of Alan Page, Chuck Foreman, Bud Grant, and Fran Tarkenton. It was a great day for football.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69054[/ATTACH]

We gave all our guys a wristband today for their favorite NFL team. The wristband is hopefully a reminder of when they were little and their love of the game began. Just trying to get our guys to enjoy football more... to remember it as a game and to be fun. It is not a job and it is not work. They will all be adults soon enough. This time in their life goes by really fast. Hopefully they will enjoy it as much as possible.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69055[/ATTACH]

There are times as a coach you have to fight to remember why you love football. The negatives can crowd out the fun and joy you had as a kid. I won't lie... I did this today as much for me as I did the kids. Nice to take a step back and remember what got all of us there in the first place and that football is great. I watched some old Viking highlights today of Alan Page, Chuck Foreman, Bud Grant, and Fran Tarkenton. It was a great day for football.

I bet the kids loved getting those. Great idea!