Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Week 4: Who To Start & Random Fantasy Conversation

Featured Replies

  • Author

Standard Scoring (Non-PPR):

 

Phillip Rivers at Miami or Matt Ryan vs. Tennessee?

 

Pick One:

Chris Godwin @ Rams

Marvin Jones vs. KC

DJ Chark @ Denver

  • Author

I have a trade proposal on the table.

 

I give up Matt Ryan and I receive Evan Engram and Andy Dalton. Thoughts?

 

Currently I have:

 

Matt Ryan

Phillip Rivers

Delanie Walker

 

Standard Scoring.

Rivers and Jones for me.

I have a trade proposal on the table.

 

I give up Matt Ryan and I receive Evan Engram and Andy Dalton. Thoughts?

 

Currently I have:

 

Matt Ryan

Phillip Rivers

Delanie Walker

 

Standard Scoring.

 

It’s a fair deal. Doesn’t move the needle much for me. I slightly prefer Andy and Engram over Ryan.

  • Author
It’s a fair deal. Doesn’t move the needle much for me. I slightly prefer Andy and Engram over Ryan.

 

I have Derrick Henry and Delanie Walker and I hate starting that combo together, so I'd like to grab another TE.

 

I countered with Rivers for Engram. But doubt he'll do it.

Would you make this deal: Levian Bell for Carson Wentz and Copper Kupp? High performance scoring. I am looking to add Bell. I have Cooper and Evans at WR. I have Dak, Russell, and J Allen at QB. To me it’s like trading Bell for Kupp. Any thoughts.

  • Author
Would you make this deal: Levian Bell for Carson Wentz and Copper Kupp? High performance scoring. I am looking to add Bell. I have Cooper and Evans at WR. I have Dak, Russell, and J Allen at QB. To me it’s like trading Bell for Kupp. Any thoughts.

 

Yeah, you don't need Wentz. You're basically trading bell for Kupp like you said. Who are your other RBs and other WRs?

  • Author
I have Derrick Henry and Delanie Walker and I hate starting that combo together, so I'd like to grab another TE.

 

I countered with Rivers for Engram. But doubt he'll do it.

 

Rivers for Engram got accepted this morning. Lost my starting QB for the week, but I'll plug Ryan back in. I hope Engram keeps it up.

Yeah, you don't need Wentz. You're basically trading bell for Kupp like you said. Who are your other RBs and other WRs?

 

I am super thin at WR, but I am always active on the wire. I can start three RB. I have David Johnson, Dalvin Cook, and Frank Gore. If I add Bell, I would start Bell, DJ, and Cook. My WR are Amari Cooper, Mike Evans, Mecole Hardman, and Calvin Ridley. Most weeks I need two of them.

Need two RBs. PPR. Performance scoring. Dalvin Cook, David Johnson, Austin Ekeler, and Wayne Gallman. Right I want to sit Cook vs Bears. But, he is on fire and been great. Not really considering Gallman. Ekeler and DJ both have solid matchups.

  • Author
Need two RBs. PPR. Performance scoring. Dalvin Cook, David Johnson, Austin Ekeler, and Wayne Gallman. Right I want to sit Cook vs Bears. But, he is on fire and been great. Not really considering Gallman. Ekeler and DJ both have solid matchups.

 

I think I start Ekeler for sure. Last week that he will get a massive share of snaps. The Bears are tough but Cook sure has been hot.

For what it’s worth I made the deal for Levian Bell. I have Cook in two leagues. Playing him in one and sitting him for Ekeler and DJ in the other. Good luck to all this week.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.