Friday night forecast 9/13/19

nWo

Weather looks to be a little warmer this Friday night around game time. Temperatures could range from the mid to upper 70s for most of Kentucky. Some could see temps in the low 80s. This mainly for those in western Kentucky around the Louisville area. For now, there appears a chance of some light scattered showers mainly around and north of I-64.

sfct.us_ov (1).png

prateptype_cat.us_ov (1).png

For the game on Saturday. Temperatures look to be from the mid to upper 80s north of I-64.

sfct.us_ov.png

prateptype_cat.us_ov.png

Check back for updates tomorrow.

The only real change from my last forecast is a better chance for some scattered showers Friday evening. The heaviest possible amounts look to be in western Kentucky, around the Louisville and Williamstown areas.

prateptype_cat.us_ov.png

For Friday nights games. Look for it to be on the warm side. Look for temps in the low to mid-80s mainly east of I-75. Other parts of Kentucky can see temps around the mid-80s. Some could even see some game time temps reach 90. The heat index for the entire state will be in the upper 80s. Some could even see heat indices reach the low 90s. There is a slight chance for some scattered showers but it at this time looks to be very small.

sfct.us_ov.png

sfctapp.us_ov.jpg

For Saturday's game look for temps in the range of mid to upper 70s.

sfct.us_ov (1).png