USC 44 Notre Dame 24

Hearsay

USC is not one dimensional. Ran for app. 140 yds. against ND.

I must have missed that, b/c I didn't see them consistently put it on ND. Of course, they didn't have to. When you can throw the ball to wide open receivers, why run? I do think that OSU will keep Booty from throwing for over 220 yards. I think that OSU's d-line is too talented for USC's offensive line. I was very impressed with USC's defensive line as well. Their defense had a very good game.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have missed that, b/c I didn't see them consistently put it on ND. Of course, they didn't have to. When you can throw the ball to wide open receivers, why run? I do think that OSU will keep Booty from throwing for over 220 yards. I think that OSU's d-line is too talented for USC's offensive line. I was very impressed with USC's defensive line as well. Their defense had a very good game.

I don't agree with this at all. Now, I do believe that Ohio St.'s LB's and safeties will give the Trojans fits, but I think USC will handle themselves in the trenches. That line is awfully good, and I think Kalil is the best Center in the country.

All in all, I think it will be an uphill battle for USC to beat Ohio St., but I think they match up with them better than anyone else, and they will probably have the most fun doing it. USC is almost all freshman and sophomores. What've they got to lose?