Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville's David Johnson (Trinity '19) Out 4-6 Months

Featured Replies

Shoulder injury from practice on Monday to his non-shooting arm. Surgery...it will be a 4-6 month recovery.

 

That's a real bummer. He had a challenging season at Trinity in 2018/19 with the MCL sprain he had down in Tennessee during a Christmas tournament. Came back from it, and won the Sweet 16 MVP on the way to leading Trinity to their second state championship in basketball. I was looking forward to seeing what kind of impact he made for the Cards this upcoming season.

Tough break for David, but I know he'll be back ready to go. I'd probably just redshirt him if I were making the call.

  • Author
Tough break for David, but I know he'll be back ready to go. I'd probably just redshirt him if I were making the call.

 

I was thinking about that.

I was thinking about that.

 

They are loaded at guard. I'd redshirt him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.