The Lady That Saved My Life Is Coming To My Presentation Tomorrow......

BFritz

So I'm presenting to two classes tomorrow at a high school in Cincinnati and the lady that saved my life is coming to one!

I described how I met her in this thread, and then I cried every day for a few weeks at random times about it (which I normally never cry, not even at funerals or anything), and I've been better the past week, but now she's coming to one of my presentations tomorrow!

I edited my presentation to include her and what she did to save my life because I didn't know any of it (I always wondered how they had gotten me out of the car and everything), and yesterday was the first time that I didn't cry when we got to that part when I was presenting at a school, so I'm hoping that I can hold it together, but I'm worried that I'll completely break down!

WISH ME LUCK!

Best of luck, and I would say people would sure understand if you cried.

I'm pretty sure just about everybody in the class cried, including the teacher!

It was pretty intense.......... the new slides with everything that I learned that happened and now truly close I was to death is just unreal. I definitely should be dead.

No sweat if you do break down for a bit. Your story is genuine and that is part of it.

Luckily, I'm pretty sure most of the students did, and so did the teacher and the EMT that saved my life.

Nothing in the world wrong with a grown man crying. It shows a sensitivity to Blessings and feelings the Holy Spirit instills in us. Some just feel and appreciate outwardly this more than others.

God definitely had his hand in this one.

Listen to how much: she wasn't even an employee of the EMT squad, she just volunteered and happened to be on call that night.......... if it's anyone else, I'm dead. God had His hands in that one!