Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Disney Streaming & NBC Streaming...Everybody's Streaming

Featured Replies

I have Playstation Vue at $50 a month after cutting Directv which saved me $95. I have almost the same channels I did except for the MTV/Nick/Comedy which I didn't watch anyway. I still have all the live sports channels. Streams off a Playstation 4 in one room and a fire stick in another. Best cable decision I ever made. I had HBO with directv, so I got HBO NOW to replace it. It is offered on PS Vue for the same cost.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.