Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray State 77 Belmont 65

Featured Replies

Yes it is. I like what they’ve done with area around that arena as well.

It's really changed in the last 20 years. Really a lot of options now for food and to get a drink.

It's really changed in the last 20 years. Really a lot of options now for food and to get a drink.

 

It’s been almost 20 years since I lived in that area, but seems like I recall it being kinda rough in that part of town.

It’s been almost 20 years since I lived in that area, but seems like I recall it being kinda rough in that part of town.

Not a few blocks around the Ford Center but can be to the west and southwest the further you go out. Use to be pretty bad between where the Ford Center is now and the riverfront but it's gotten better. Not sure I'd do much walking around at night by myself but it's not too bad.

Not a few blocks around the Ford Center but can be to the west and southwest the further you go out. Use to be pretty bad between where the Ford Center is now and the riverfront but it's gotten better. Not sure I'd do much walking around at night by myself but it's not too bad.

 

Yea that area is nice now, I just meant back in 2001 when I lived up that way.

Yea that area is nice now, I just meant back in 2001 when I lived up that way.

Yeah, wasn't good back then. It started getting better with the boat but that was mainly closer to the river front. Once the Ford Center was planned it really started improving.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.