NKU at Wright State Predictions

UKMustangFan

Who Wins?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• NKU
    • Wright State

NKU makes the short drive up the highway to Wright State for a nationally televised game between the 1st & 2nd place teams in the Horizon.

A win by the Norse will pretty much sew up a 2nd straight regular season title. A loss will put them and Wright State in a tie with 4 games left on the schedule.

Drew McDonald enters the game 82 points shy of becoming NKU's all-time leading scorer. He already has the all-time rebounding mark, which he set earlier this season.

Should be a heck of a game on ESPNU tonight at 9 pm.

Who ya got?

#NorseUp

Wright State is a comically bad defensive team, so assuming NKU can get shots to go in, I think they win by 6-8. I have been to many games at the Nutter Center, it isn't like going into Phog Fieldhouse, the Norse should be fine.

If my memory is serving me well, in the first match-up, I remember Jalen Tate realizing in the 2nd half that he could get to the rim at will and just dominating for the Norse.

I look for a lot of drive and kicks tonight. If they're hitting from deep, I like the Norse's chances.

I will be there.

Interesting results last night with YSU beating IUPUI and Oakland losing to Green Bay.

If the season ended to day, NKU would get:

- IUPUI at home in first round.

- Second round match up of winner of Green Bay / Oakland

- Championship versus Wright State (or UIC, YSU or Detroit).

IUPUI, Oakland, Wright State is a tough road.