Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A Corbin/Russell Updates

Featured Replies

Touchdown Russell 42-12 6:24 3rd Qrt

 

ooops thats belfrey up 42-12 I got 3 games going at same time on here :)

 

Is that true?

 

I thought Play 2 Win was almost doing play by play

  • Replies 193
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cashen passes to wagers about a yard short of the 1st down

any quick stats?

sorry Play 2 Win

 

 

No problem. I totally understand. I've done that.

any quick stats?

 

Sorry, I didn't listen to halftime. Both offenses have a bunch of yardage.

Corbin with the ball on the Russell 38.

Cashen running for his life makes the pass, but the receiver drops the ball.

Belfry 42- 20 4:22 left in 3rd

I'm very impressed with Cashen. He's had a nice game.

 

Complete to Sanders for about a yard.

3rd and long for Corbin. Incomplete pass. 4th down.

Big play here for Corbin. Cashen completes the pass to the Russell 25 for the 1st down

Madden had the last catch. Corbin goes to the spread. Pass to Sewell short of the 1st down

2nd and 1 on the Russell 16, Beekman sacks Cashen.

Nope they called imcomplete pass. 3rd and 1

Cashen keeps it for the 1st down. to the 14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.