February 10, 20197 yr Author Oakland led by four points at halftime and it was all NKU in the second half. NKU played well with an overall team effort. They have an important game on Friday against Wright State at the Nutter Center with being only a game ahead of Wright State in conference play. If NKU wins on Friday, I believe that they should be in good position the rest of the way with season play.
February 10, 20197 yr Author Great crowd at the game last night. Did they top 6,000 in attendance? I would think, didn’t see many empty seats. Being homecoming probably helped out too.
February 10, 20197 yr I would think, didn’t see many empty seats. Being homecoming probably helped out too. Homecoming definitely helped. 8 of the 9 suites were sold. Saw a number that was just shy of 6,800. Regular season record.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.