Trigg county?

4th and long

^ Only thing I can tell you is Trigg's head coach is a product of Bobby Redman. Everything Curtis knows came while assisting under Redman. He has done quite well for himself at Trigg, but I think he is afraid to join the ranks of the Jefferson County coaches. What say Curtis? We miss you hear in Louisville.....

Trigg County seems to have a solid program. Of course they have quite a bit of tradition, with Class A titles in 1971 and 1972, along with a runner-up in 1989. It seems like they have come up just short in their region (for whatever reason) over the last several years. Hopefully they will get over that hump this weekend against Owensboro Catholic.

the rumor as of lately is that higgins is leaving trigg county because they wouldn't hire his brother-in-law - don't know how true that is but that's the rumor here in trigg county - I HOPE it isn't true because we have enjoyed him and great success while he has been here

I can't see Curtis leaving unless Redman retires from Male. Male's AD Stewart coached Curtis in high school. Curtis' nickname was "stone hand".