All District

The coaches in his district vote for it. And you are not allowed to vote for your own kids....it stinks because in our district there are a ton of politics and anymosity towards us. I have heard that Nick Petrino didn't even make all district for us. Wowzer.

The coaches in his district vote for it. And you are not allowed to vote for your own kids....it stinks because in our district there are a ton of politics and anymosity towards us. I have heard that Nick Petrino didn't even make all district for us. Wowzer.

So it's possible to have an all-district calibur player but if the team he plays on is not well-liked it doesn't matter? Also, is it possible for a junior to make all-district?

If there is a tie in the voting then both players at a position can be 1st team and the next player with votes will be HM. I believe that the WR position had 4 players make 1st team and no HM players because the top 4 vote getters tied and had all the votes. If a player receives a vote he would be HM in some cases.

I would guess that the All-District Teams will be announced by this weekend. All-State will be later, I believe in early December.