Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Am I senile or.............

Featured Replies

Did once upon a time long long ago they used to have an All County Team in Jefferson County?

Still do.

 

The coaches voted this Monday. The All-district teams should be in CJ in the next couple of weeks. The annual East-West All Star game will be played the day after Thanksgiving.

  • Author

I was thinking they had an "All County Team" that played another team selected from out in the state though. The All district teams have members from outside Jefferson County, ie Shelby County's QB was selected, or so I have heard.

There used to be a City/ County All Star game played every year in Louisville. Proceeds would benefit a charity.

Did once upon a time long long ago they used to have an All County Team in Jefferson County?

I can't answer this question, but I have an inkling about the thread title!! :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.