November 25, 20187 yr Kicking in less than 10 minutes. I feel this is a must win for the Bengals to make the playoffs. IMO they need to go at least 4-2 in their last 6 games to get in. They can’t afford to drop this one. Go Bengals!
November 25, 20187 yr Author As I said 3 weeks ago, this team is done. First opening drive TD for Cleveland in 13 games and 3rd straight game we’ve given one up, just in a free fall, not going finish .500 after a 4-1 start, please fire everybody!!
November 25, 20187 yr Author Another first allowed by the Bengals defense. The Browns get their first opening drive touchdown in 13 straight games. Browns 7 Bengals 0 9:11 first quarter
November 25, 20187 yr As I said 3 weeks ago, this team is done. First opening drive TD for Cleveland in 13 games and 3rd straight game we’ve given one up, just in a free fall, not going finish .500 after a 4-1 start, please fire everybody!! They were done when they hired Marvin back. We have seen this season many times before.
November 25, 20187 yr Author Another kick off with a flag. Yes, have stunk ALL year, do they practice to get better??? Really a 30 yd penalty
November 25, 20187 yr Do our GREAT front 4 ever get any pressure?? I was always told on here that that is not the Bengals philosophy. We are a cover team, LOL!!!
November 25, 20187 yr I said early in the season that the Browns would beat us this year and you guys told me to have faith. Now I have faith that they are beating us twice.
November 25, 20187 yr Author I was always told on here that that is not the Bengals philosophy. We are a cover team, LOL!!! LOL, yeah, we cover so great!! Just a joke, missed blocks on every other play, penalty after penalty, guys running open all over the field, this team has QUIT!!!! Pick up your paychecks boys, everybody in the stadium, um, check that, all Bengal fans should get up and walk out, this is complete joke!!!
November 25, 20187 yr Author This team may not win another game. Firing Austin has really helped so far.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.