Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crusader Classic

Featured Replies

Got a text from a friend at the 8th Grade game tonight between St. Joe's Cold Spring and St. Paul, sounds like a wild one. Anyone in attendance that can provide a game report?

Panthers led most of the game, I believe it was 21-9 @half. Jays took a late 4th quarter lead but game went to OT. St. Paul took an early 4 point lead in OT, Jay's 3 hit the lights as time expired, 47-46.

  • Author
Panthers led most of the game, I believe it was 21-9 @half. Jays took a late 4th quarter lead but game went to OT. St. Paul took an early 4 point lead in OT, Jay's 3 hit the lights as time expired, 47-46.

 

Wow, sounds like everyone got their money's worth. Those are two really solid clubs, and they go about it in different ways. How did Gibson look for St Joe's? What about Ravenscraft kid for St Paul?

Gibson 2 early fouls, sitting most of the 1st half. I know he hit from the stripe, dont recall many if any fgs. Ravenscraft played well, game was fast and sloppy.

  • Author

St Paul beats Sts Peter & Paul 38-35 in front of a packed house in Erlanger. Was tied at 22-22 entering the fourth.

 

St Paul will play St Henry in the 8th Grade Championship on Friday night.

  • Author

My memory could be fuzzy, but I believe St Paul made a three on 4 straight possessions in the fourth quarter. That was the difference.

Another tight one for the Panthers. I wish I could go on Friday, who's the favorite?

  • Author
Another tight one for the Panthers. I wish I could go on Friday, who's the favorite?

 

I know St Henry picked up a St Paul kid from last year, when the Panthers beat the Crusaders by about 15 in the Kenton / Boone Catholic School Championship.

 

I think the game will be decided by St Henry's interior game vs St Paul's perimeter shooting. If St Paul can contain Fedders and Grayson, they win, but that is asking an awful lot.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.