Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A #6 Glasgow at 3A #9 Elizabethtown

Who Wins? 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Elizabethtown
      58%
    • Glasgow
      41%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Predictions?

This should be a good game. I am going with E-Town in this one based on the home field advantage.

This should be a good game. I am going with E-Town in this one based on the home field advantage.

 

I agree CAL that home field is an advantage, but I do think this Glasgow team is better than the ones in the past couple years and like them to win by a slim margin!

Could definitely go either way. E-Town is down this year. I really don’t have a dog in this fight.

Having seen them both play, I believe Glasgow is the better all around team. Depends, as usual, upon mistakes.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.