Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Vrabel's Decision

Featured Replies

I LOVE Mike Vrabel's of the Tennessee Titans decision to go for a 2-point conversion to attempt to win the game against the LA Chargers during this morning's breakfast at Wembley Stadium.

 

I DISLIKE the play call for the 2-point conversion. You have the ball at the 1 1/2 yard line as the result of a holding penalty. You have a powerful tailback in Derrick Henry and you have a very mobile, nimble quarterback in Marcus Marriotta, yet you call a pass play.

 

Good call.....bad call, in my opinion.

  • Author

I just listened to CBS sports' commentators take on Vrabel's decision to go for a 2-point conversion. Phil Simms and Bill Cowart didn't like the decision.

 

That's fine....I did.

The decision to me depends on the game itself and whether you think your defense could stop them. In this case, I would have tied it and gone to OT. The defense was playing well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.