Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1A #5 Paintsville at 1A #10 Williamsburg

Who wins this matchup? 5 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Paintsville
      40%
    • Williamsburg
      60%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this top 10 matchup? Paintsville has won the past two years. Williamsburg will look to prove the 1A world they are a contender in the east.

  • Author

Williamsburg will need to play much better if they want to beat Paintsville. They will not be able to give a 3 touchdown lead to a team like Paintsville.

Williamsburg will need to play much better if they want to beat Paintsville. They will not be able to give a 3 touchdown lead to a team like Paintsville.

 

That remains to be seen. I am not sure yet how good this Paintsville team is. This game will help figure that out. If Paintsville loses this one, I look for them to have a big drop in the rankings.

  • Author
That remains to be seen. I am not sure yet how good this Paintsville team is. This game will help figure that out. If Paintsville loses this one, I look for them to have a big drop in the rankings.

 

I agree. But I don’t expect them to lose though. But I do think it will be a lot more competitive this year than the past two meetings.

I think Paintsville wins and proves they are still relavent in the East.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.