August 27, 20188 yr Not sure if there's a thread out there anywhere for this, so I just thought... "What the heck, we could all use a good laugh sometimes, right?" :lol2: Let's see what you got... Who are some of your favorite stand up comedians, and your favorite routines. Famous ones... not so famous ones... vintage ones...newer ones....anything that makes you laugh your head off. :laugh: Now I suppose we really need to be careful about language, so I'll just leave that up to the discretion of all y'all, and the moderators. We all know that a lot of comedians drop a lot of language bombs, and can venture into territory not always suitable for all audiences, so maybe try to keep it clean, and try to use good judgement when posting. Sometimes some of the most brilliant ones are the ones who rely on clever and funny content rather than using language as a crutch... I'll get the ball rollin' with this one...
August 27, 20188 yr Author If we can’t post language, you can forget about all my favorites. :lol2: Yeah... it did occur to me that we could struggle to find enough clean content to make this thread fly, but I'm determined give it a go...:lol2:
August 27, 20188 yr Author I've never heard of this guy before, but he's pretty good with decent delivery...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.