"_____ is back" 2018 Edition

GrantNKY

I think Michigan can compete with anybody this year, I'd predict 10 or more wins. I think Texas will be back next year, this year they’ll probably win between 8-10 games but that’s because the B12 is going to be really weak. I think ND and Miami were pretty good last year and will be good again this year but neither will make the CFP.

What is "back" for the U? Does last season constitute as being back?

For me it'd be contending on the national stage/ACC. I know last year they did, but they fell off toward the end of the season. If they can compete in the ACC title game instead of getting blown out, I'd consider them truly "back". They're already close, though.

For me it'd be contending on the national stage/ACC. I know last year they did, but they fell off toward the end of the season. If they can compete in the ACC title game instead of getting blown out, I'd consider them truly "back". They're already close, though.

I’m not sure how close they are though. They have some talent, but I would be scared that the last 3 games of the season last year is more who Miami is than the first 11 games.