Bengals/ Bears Updates (Pre-Season)

So Dalton threw a pick 6 tonight? He probably has thrown more picks 6s than any qb.

Someone didn’t watch the game, Ross slipped falling out of his route and the ball was already there. It was a good throw, just bad luck.

Agreed.
I’m assuming you watched the game. What did you think of what you saw last night? Thought both sides of the ball were dominant when the 1st team was in there and they finished when in the Red Zone which was extremely positive.

I’m assuming you watched the game. What did you think of what you saw last night? Thought both sides of the ball were dominant when the 1st team was in there and they finished when in the Red Zone which was extremely positive.

I'm very happy with what I saw. I'm very excited about the changes they made, with coaches. I like the skill players on offense. I dont think the line will be great but should be good enough for them to have a good offense this year.

I love that no one is really thinking of them being much. As I mentioned the other day. They were awful last year but still won 7 games somehow. There is no reason this team shouldn't be at least 3 games better than last years horrible team.