Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jeff Garrett Gets Release from NKU

Featured Replies

You pick and choose what you want from what I write. I place equal blame on player and coach. I haven't called anyone a liar. Bench portrayed the coach as the second coming. I'm not a believer.

 

My point, several are leaving. I believe that the change will benefit NKU and the players. I believe the coach shares some responsibility in this. Maybe it's 90% Williams, and 10% Brannen. I do not know and really don't care. I do not believe Coach Brannen would have the same giddy up to his step if he got demoted to assistant coach 2/3s of the way through the season.

Did Carson pout some? I bet he did and I bet you are correct.

Did Coach Brannen have the decency to sit down and talk with him and shoot him straight? I believe he did. My sources support your theory that he was told he wasn't getting it done, he wasn't playing hard enough, they needed to go in another direction.

Personally, I don't want anybody on my team that says ok coach, I'm just happy to get some time. I want all of my players to want to play.

Was coach encouraging him and telling him there are things you can work on to earn your time back or expand your role???? This is where we differ.

Peace out! I'm done with the topic. We can agree to disagree.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You pick and choose what you want from what I write. I place equal blame on player and coach. I haven't called anyone a liar. Bench portrayed the coach as the second coming. I'm not a believer.

 

My point, several are leaving. I believe that the change will benefit NKU and the players. I believe the coach shares some responsibility in this. Maybe it's 90% Williams, and 10% Brannen. I do not know and really don't care. I do not believe Coach Brannen would have the same giddy up to his step if he got demoted to assistant coach 2/3s of the way through the season.

Did Carson pout some? I bet he did and I bet you are correct.

Did Coach Brannen have the decency to sit down and talk with him and shoot him straight? I believe he did. My sources support your theory that he was told he wasn't getting it done, he wasn't playing hard enough, they needed to go in another direction.

Personally, I don't want anybody on my team that says ok coach, I'm just happy to get some time. I want all of my players to want to play.

Was coach encouraging him and telling him there are things you can work on to earn your time back or expand your role???? This is where we differ.

Peace out! I'm done with the topic. We can agree to disagree.

My only issue with anything you have posted, and gametimes as well, was your quote saying he has a reputation of being dishonest with players. You then followed that up with multiple posts saying he was nothing but honest with Carson, giving zero examples or any facts tied to your claim that he has a history or reputation of being dishonest with players.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.