Bracken County High School addition/trophy cases

Have often wondered why visiting football teams consistently stay on the football field (left endzone) during halftimes (no matter the bitterness of the weather? Is this because of a void of accomodations? I really don't know what the situation is.

There are two sections of locker rooms. However only a door separates them and not the best idea to have both teams in there. Home field advantage.

Have often wondered why visiting football teams consistently stay on the football field (left endzone) during halftimes (no matter the bitterness of the weather? Is this because of a void of accomodations? I really don't know what the situation is.

I'm not sure what the situation at Beechwood or Ryle is these days as far as visitors locker rooms go, but I remember playing in high school and we would usually spend half time in the endzone because there wasn't a visitors locker room. Cov Cath puts down the tarps on the gym floor and has the visiting team go in there...which isn't the best situation for the gym floor.