Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marshall/WVU (NCAA Round 2) Updates

Featured Replies

The Thundering Herd is up 20-15 on WVU with 10:45 to play in the first half.

Beetle playing well

  • Author

WVU has came back on a 8-0 run to lead 23-20 with 8:00 left in the first half.

  • Author

Looks like Doug Shows is calling this game just missed a kill on the Marshall players drive to the basket and a walk right in front of him both against Marshall.

 

WVU is on a 13-0 run now leading 28-20. Timeout Marshall.

  • Author

Halftime

WVU 42

Marshall 25

 

WVU closes out the last 10 minutes on a 27-5 run. Also Marshall was up 8 early in this game.

The way this weekend has gone, I know I should be in bed but don't trust any lead in this tournament.

  • Author
The way this weekend has gone, I know I should be in bed but don't trust any lead in this tournament.

 

Great point but Marshall is looking overwhelmed by WVU's pressure.

Great point but Marshall is looking overwhelmed by WVU's pressure.

 

I agree, but I've also seen enough WVU offensive lulls this year to make me sick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.