Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Connecticut 70 South Florida 54 (WBB)

Featured Replies

American Athletic Conference Championship.

 

After what UConn did to UC last night in the semifinals, without Gabby Williams, I fully expected another 50 point route this evening when Geno announced she was playing this afternoon. However, the USF Ladies gave them a battle for a half and came back on the Huskies in the 4th quarter to make it somewhat respectable.

 

Smallest winning margins for UConn this year...

 

Texas by 4

Notre Dame by 9

Louisville by 11

USF by 16

 

Not bad considering.

 

Kitjia Laksa lead all scorers with 26 points. Williams had 19 to lead UConn.

I was channel surfing last night and flipped on the game and UCONN was winning 60-8! Crazy...

  • Author
I was channel surfing last night and flipped on the game and UCONN was winning 60-8! Crazy...

 

That UC game surprised me. I mean, I knew it was not going to be close, but the way it played out was strange.

 

With 4:39 to go in the 1st quarter, Nikira Goings hit a 3 pointer for UC to make the score 9-5 UConn. UC did not score again until almost a minute and a half into the 3rd quarter. Yeah, the Bearcats did not score a single point in the second quarter. A 38-0 run by UConn.

 

Only 2 of UConn's starters played more than 23 minutes of the game. None played in the 4th quarter. Another reason I was concerned about a major beat down last night. They were rested.

I am pretty sure UConn had a 43-0 run against a team a couple of weeks ago...yikes...

  • Author

Had to be Witchita State. UConn beat the Shockers by 81 points, 124-43.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.