Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JV game Conner 21 Simon Kenton 7

Featured Replies

The game was switched to Conner because SK resodded the field.

 

Conner JV looked good today and I believe the loss knocks SK out of the championship game and evens Conner's JV season at 4-4.

Alot of contributors on offense for Conner and the combination of missed opportunities for SK and decent defense from Conner sealed the win.

Is there a jv championship game?

I believe it is a "mythical" championship going to the team with the best record.

  • Author

I may be wrong on the "championship" game.....I thought I was repeating what I heard a coach say after the game Saturday. My apologies if this is incorrect.

 

Anyone else sad that there is only one Varsity game left before playoffs? Conner won't be there again this year but, Good Luck to the teams that will!!

It is always sad to see the seniors have their last moment in the spotlight knowing many will never play the game again.

 

Conner JV is done... they had two "open" dates this year. Anyone know why they didn't have Boone Co. on the schedule?

 

Congratulations to the Freshmen for making it to the Championship game against Highlands this Thursday. As a couple of threads have already mentioned, this should be a great freshman game!

I may be wrong on the "championship" game.....I thought I was repeating what I heard a coach say after the game Saturday. My apologies if this is incorrect.

 

Anyone else sad that there is only one Varsity game left before playoffs? Conner won't be there again this year but, Good Luck to the teams that will!!

It is always sad to see the seniors have their last moment in the spotlight knowing many will never play the game again.

 

Conner JV is done... they had two "open" dates this year. Anyone know why they didn't have Boone Co. on the schedule?

 

Congratulations to the Freshmen for making it to the Championship game against Highlands this Thursday. As a couple of threads have already mentioned, this should be a great freshman game!

 

Boone usually doesn't like to play that last playoff game of the year due to the varsity being in the playoffs.

Good problem for Boone....

Bad for Conner ....

 

The last couple of years this game has tried to be played on Labor Day weekend but scheduling and communication problems have nixed this game in the past couple of years.

CCHS JV finished 7-1. The one loss was to Ryle.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.