February 25, 20188 yr Same score as the Ohio State game. Maria Jespersen lead all scorers with 28, Kitija Laksa had 22. Kind of a sad day for Mrs. S and myself. 1st off, it was Senior Day. Jespersen and Laia Flores played their last game in front of the home faithful. 2nd, this was final USF sporting event Mrs. S and I will attend for the foreseeable future. I've already informed the school, that I will not be renewing any of my season tickets. #17 USF (24-5, 13-2) locked up the second seed in the American Conference Tourney with their win Wednesday night over Houston. They are off to Storrs for another probable horrendous beat down by UConn, Monday night.
February 25, 20188 yr Shouldn't this thread have women's in the title? Very misleading if you're just looking through the forum.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.