Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble 8 Owen 6

Featured Replies

It was a muddy, rainy mess of a game, but the Raiders held on for the win. The conditions limited the Raiders passing game and running game, as did the Owen's defense. Hats off to the Rebels and their coaching staff for a very well played, planned game!

 

On a side note, I was sorry to hear about the tragedy that the Owen County community recently experienced. Be proud of your football boys, because they played with a lot of heart and fire tonight - it was a situation where, though I was happy that my team won, I was sorry that Owen lost.

 

Best wishes to the Rebels against Carroll next week. We'll wait for the weather before I make my score prediction, but any way that you look at it, I say Owen will win.

I am sorry that I don't know, but what tragedy are you speaking of with the Owen team?

 

Congrats to the Raiders; Trimble Co. still has a lot to play for next week with Frankfort; tonight's outcome (Panthers vs. Admirals) will clear things up for them and let them know if they are playing for a #2 seed in the district or for a 3 way tie........

  • Author
I am sorry that I don't know, but what tragedy are you speaking of with the Owen team?

 

Congrats to the Raiders; Trimble Co. still has a lot to play for next week with Frankfort; tonight's outcome (Panthers vs. Admirals) will clear things up for them and let them know if they are playing for a #2 seed in the district or for a 3 way tie........

 

Evidently, their starting quarterback was severly injured in a car wreck a couple of weeks ago, a wreck in which his girlfriend died. How terrible to deal with.

This score surprises me. Did Trimble not play well at all or did Owen just come ready to play? Yes, I am sorry to hear about the starting QB from Owen and his girlfriends family. Hats off to the Owen players for giving Trimble a run.

I would say field conditions had more to do with than anything. We played there 4 years ago and the ball actually tried to float away. Just ask Coach Buckett.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.