Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 65 Walton 52

Featured Replies

Saw this on the scoreboard. Lexi Held had 37 points. I'm kind of surprised by the score though, I though Walton would win by double digits.

Not surprised here. Even though Cooper has a .500 record they have played a much more difficult schedule plus they had Mitchell back for this game. Walton struggles to score against weaker competition. They rarely get above the 50's, with some games in the 30's and 40's. For those of you who haven't seen Ms. Held play in high school, time is running out. IMO she is the best player in NKy and one of the ten best in the state.

Saw this on the scoreboard. Lexi Held had 37 points. I'm kind of surprised by the score though, I though Walton would win by double digits.

 

Could you elaborate on why you think this?

  • Author
Could you elaborate on why you think this?

 

Lexi is one of the best players I’ve seen in a long time, but the team itself is above average. I guess am I looking at the fact that Grant County beat Cooper by only about six and Walton be grant county by about 20. Usually Walton finds ways to win games like this.

Walton didn’t play great and has had a couple long weeks with All A. I don’t want to take anything away from Cooper as they played well and won.

Lexi Held IMO is the best in NKY.

Grant beat Cooper without Mitchell as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.