January 24, 20188 yr Dayton (10-10, 4-4 A-10) scored the first 12 points and then watched Davidson(10-8, 5-2 Conf) cut the lead to five at the half. Davidson took their first lead with 13:07 left in the game(40-39). From there this remained a tight game, with the home team posting the one point win. Leading Dayton with 16 points was,Trey Landers(Dayton, Ohio)Josh Cunningham(Chicago, Ill) checked in with 15 points. For Davidson Peyton Aldridge(Leavittsburg, OH) had a game high 24 points.
January 24, 20188 yr Still don’t know what Grant’s plan is for this team. Flyers just aren’t very good, but I’m happy to see them back in the win column.
January 24, 20188 yr I watched the tail end of this and was hardcore cheering for the Flyers, as usual. Don't get to see them down this way often like I used to when I could dial daddy's rotor antenna up toward Dayton and watch them on Channel 7.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.