Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KY CBB Rankings So Far

Featured Replies

State of KY looking pretty strong this year across the board. I think ESPN had 5 KY teams dancing in their bracketology a few days ago. Anyways, here's the RPI and KenPom rankings at this point.

 

RPI:

UKY - 6

UofL - 23

WKU - 40

Murray - 131

NKU - 133

EKU - 287

Morehead - 301

 

KenPom:

UKY - 22

UofL - 38

WKU - 54

NKU - 74

Murray - 82

Morehead - 287

EKU - 291

 

I think KenPom will even out closer to RPI next week once no results from last year are factored in. I think that date is the 20th. Would be great to see 5 KY schools dancing.

Where is the guy who told me no way WKU would have a better season they they did last year.....

  • Author
Where is the guy who told me no way WKU would have a better season they they did last year.....

 

I don't think many would have expected WKU to do as well as they have thus far, so I can't blame anyone. Just imagine if all the pieces from last years recruiting class had come together. That team would compete for a National Championship without a doubt. Tremont Waters, Mitchell Robinson, Jordan Brangers, Malik Newman... wow. I think this year our expectations should just be to make it into the tournament. I think most are projecting us as an 11 or 12 seed at the moment.

I'm right here.

 

Haha all love!! I just love my Hilltoppers and have always felt they get little respect.

Thursday’s brackets had #3 seed Xavier

vs #14 NKU in Nashville.

  • Author
Thursday’s brackets had #3 seed Xavier

vs #14 NKU in Nashville.

 

Love that NCAA always has a regional site nearby/in KY. Imagine how fun an NKU + WKU regional site in Nashville would be?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.