Morgan County 73 Lawrence County 54

mcpapa

Any stats? How did Prater do?

For Morgan they were led by sharp shooting guard Blake Evans with 17, Soph Jake Helton had 16, Prater finished with 14 points, he also had a lot of rebounds, not sure on the total for him. Josh Adkins had 12 and Cam Bush 10 pts, 9 reb for Morgan.

Thanks for the info.

You are welcome. I look for Prater to have a big year, and average a double double. I believe he is within 100 points of the 1000 point club. Jake Helton should have a big year as well as Blake Evans shooting the ball. All 3 kids should average around the 15 point mark.

You are welcome. I look for Prater to have a big year, and average a double double. I believe he is within 100 points of the 1000 point club. Jake Helton should have a big year as well as Blake Evans shooting the ball. All 3 kids should average around the 15 point mark.

Let me know when Prater makes the 1,000 mark . Would love to be there to watch it with his parents and grandparents. Blake is just a good athlete. Good in b-ball and very good on the golf course. Who is Jake Helton's parents? I know the other two through their parents.

Let me know when Prater makes the 1,000 mark . Would love to be there to watch it with his parents and grandparents. Blake is just a good athlete. Good in b-ball and very good on the golf course. Who is Jake Helton's parents? I know the other two through their parents.

Chris and Tina Helton. He's a 6"2 shooting guard and is a dunking machine. The kid can score and is tough to guard one on one. Most athletic team I have ever seen Morgan county have.

Chris and Tina Helton. He's a 6"2 shooting guard and is a dunking machine. The kid can score and is tough to guard one on one. Most athletic team I have ever seen Morgan county have.

Better than the one that went to state? WOW You will have to be my eyes for me this year. Not sure I will be able to get up to see a game. I will look for your posts of final threads when they play. I did get to go see them in the All A when it was in Frankfort.

Better than the one that went to state? WOW You will have to be my eyes for me this year. Not sure I will be able to get up to see a game. I will look for your posts of final threads when they play. I did get to go see them in the All A when it was in Frankfort.

They don't have the size that they had then. But as far as athletes they have more this year. They aren't as talented as that team that went to Rupp, but this team is better than their preseason rankings.

They don't have the size that they had then. But as far as athletes they have more this year. They aren't as talented as that team that went to Rupp, but this team is better than their preseason rankings.

Look forward to keeping up with them this year. I taught at Morgan for 13 years and had some of the parents in class. The Helton name didn't ring a bell unless I had his mom. What was her madian name?